Hi David,

Possibly a PHP problem.

First you can try with ..\Web\Php\php.exe -v to see if your Php is running
well.

Example from my installation:

D:\mgos_4.0.0.10004\Web\Php>php -v

PHP 8.1.11 (cli) (built: Sep 28 2022 11:08:01) (NTS Visual C++ 2019 x64)

Copyright (c) The PHP Group

Zend Engine v4.1.11, Copyright (c) Zend Technologies

Also with ..\Web\Php\php -i you should see the MapGuideApi module

…

libXML support => active

libXML Compiled Version => 2.9.12

libXML Loaded Version => 20912

libXML streams => enabled

MapGuideApi

MapGuideApi => enabled

mbstring

Multibyte Support => enabled

Multibyte string engine => libmbfl

HTTP input encoding translation => disabled

….

Also , if you put the file phpinfo.php that contains

<?php

phpinfo();

?>

in the directory ..\Web\www\mapadmin then with

http://localhost:8080/mapguide/mapadmin/phpinfo.php

you should see the same kind of informations as with php -i but in a Web page.

Regards,

Pierre