Hi David,

Effectively there is a problem with Apache and PHP (IIS is OK)

But to modify your settings, add the following lines to the file
serverconfig.ini

[AccessLogProperties]

# *****************************************************************************

# A C C E S S  L O G

#

# Property Name                    Description

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Enabled                          0 = log disabled, 1 = log enabled

# Filename                         Name of the log file

# Parameters                       Log parameters

# *****************************************************************************

Parameters = CLIENT, CLIENTIP, USER, OPID

Filename = Access%d.log

Enabled = 1

Note :

Filename = Access%d.log for DAY