hi,
I have tested the PostgreSQL/PostGIS Provider 4.2 with PostgreSql 15, Postgis
3.4.
After some zoom or pan actions the following error occurs:
Objects disappear and appear randomly.
The MapGuide server reports the following error:
Error: Failed to stylize layer: LAYER1
        An exception occurred in FDO component.
        Error occurred in Feature Source
(Library://Data/POSTGRESQL.FeatureSource): Class 'public:qry_table' not found
(Cause: , Root Cause: Class 'public:qry_table' not found )
 StackTrace:
  - MgMappingUtil.StylizeLayers() line 918 file
C:\working\build_area\mapguide\4.0.0\x64\MgDev\Server\src\Services\Mapping\MappingUtil.cpp

Once this error has occurred, an error also occurs in Maestro when trying to
select the data source:
Failed to enumerate data stores...
If you reenter the password, it works again.

The error was also already requested in May 2021 by woody2 with MG 3.1.

I have tested with different MG versions (3.1.2, 4.0 Beta 1), different
libpq.dll (11, 12, 15), Fusion Viewer and React Layout.
The error is always the same.