Could you correlate the time period of 11.15am - 11.45am (where the memory
usage ramps up) with entries in your access.log and see which operations
are involved?

- Jackie

You wrote:

Hello Pierre,

The server is running Windows 2022 Standard, we're using Apache Server and
Oracle database. There aren't any error messages generated during the
memory leak. We've monitored the Memory usage on this server and notice
that memory consumption increases during the incidents (image 1). We tried
turning on/off layers, while monitoring the memory usage, which is how we
figured out the CLOBs issue but we haven't been able to figure out what's
causing the remaining memory leak.

Image 1: percent memory utilization on the server showing the increase
until the MapGuide services become unresponsive at the peak and have to be
restarted.
[image: image.png]