I haven't tested it but the following MapBasic Code should have the desired
effect.

Include "mapbasic.def"
Include "icons.def"

Declare sub Main
Declare sub View_Selection

Sub Main
Create ButtonPad "View All" as
        PushButton
        HelpMsg "View Selection"
        Calling View_Selection
        Icon  203
end sub

sub View_Selection
onerror goto EndThisSub
Select * from Selection into ViewLayer
set map redraw off
Add Map Layer ViewLayer
Set map Zoom Entire Layer ViewLayer
Remove Map Layer ViewLayer Interactive
Set Map Redraw on
EndThisSub:
End Sub

Tim Chinchen (GIS Systems Developer)
I.T. Services Bournemouth Borough Council