Dear L-ers,

I don't know if this question has been raised recently (I think it has in the past...?) but does anyone know a MI based app that can calculate volumes.  I.e. from X,Y and Z data - the way you think Vertical Mapper could but doesn't.  A client has VM but wants volume calculations without involving an export to a CAD system.

Any ideas??

Happy Xmas and Merry Millennium

Nick Hall
WARNING - THIS E-MAIL TRANSMISSION IS CONFIDENTIAL.
This e-mail transmission (including any accompanying attachments)
contains confidential information which is intended for the named
addressee only. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby
notified that any use, dissemination, distribution or reproduction of
this e-mail is prohibited. If you have received this e-mail in error please
contact us immediately at [EMAIL PROTECTED]. Thank you.