Dear L-isters,

A client of mine is trying to merge several hundred small .csv files together into one file BEFORE he brings it into MapInfo.
In the good old days I used to use the DOS command  - type *.csv > temp.txt.  However, I have discovered that in my Windows98
DOS prompt the wildcard * doesn't work anymore.  So after entering type *.csv > temp.txt I get the message *.csv not found ( i am in the correct directory)

Any ideas on a) why they don't work anymore and b) a work around?  My client doesn't fancy opening them individually up inside MI one at a time...

TIA

Nick Hall