Hi, list,

I have a wierd printing problem. I'm running NT40 & MI 5.01.
In my map I have a raster and a region over it. In layer control/display
I set that the region is filled with a pattern and there is no background.
When I look at my map in map and in layout windows everything is OK.
I can see the raster through the pattern.

But when I print the layout (on HP deskjet 1100C) the pattern is no longer
transperent. The raster is not printed. The spaces in the pattern are white.

What's wrong?

Jure Ravnik

Ecological Engineering Institute
Ljubljanska 9