Hi Fraser,

We liked your idea so much we've put it in the latest version of Link Plus (Version
1.7.4). Link Plus now asks you whether you want to load the linked table, workspace
or MapBasic application into your current MapInfo session.

Download the latest free version from our website at
http://www.spatialplus.com/products.htm

Thanks for your feedback.

Regards,
Sue.