Hi,

Exponare is a new product from MapInfo Corporation developped by MapInfo Australia to
replace their local offering called The Encounter (based on MapXtreme Java).

It is a RAD (Rapid Application Development) tool that sits on top of MapXtreme 2004
but as today, out-of-the-box, the solution is perfect for local governement
applications...

The first two modules of the Exponare suite are "Enquiry" and "Public".

For more info, go to : http://extranet.mapinfo.com/products/overview.cfm?productid=1862

Our product, also a RAD Tool, on the market since 1999, sits on top of MapXtreme
Java...

So now, in the large MapInfo offering you have :

- Pure API for desktop and Web development = MapXtreme 2004 (formelly MapX and
MapXtreme Windows)

- Pure API for Web development in JAVA = MapXtreme Java

- RAD Tool for local governement = EXPONARE (for MapXtreme 2004)

- RAD Tool in JAVA = Push'n'See (for MapXtreme Java)

- Location Platform Development = ENVINSA (Web services approach using all the JAVA
technologies and Data of MapInfo)

Hope this clarify the MapInfo offering ...

Kind regards,

__________________________________

Luc Vaillancourt

Co-founder & Vice President, Business Development

KOREM Inc.

www.korem.com <http://www.korem.com/>

MapInfo Québec, operated by KOREM Inc.

www.mapinfo.qc.ca <http://www.mapinfo.qc.ca/>