From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Rafal
Wawer
Sent: giovedì 14 febbraio 2008 16.56
To: MAPSERVER-USERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Non-MS4W Windows binaries for MapServer 5

Dear All,

I am looking for MapServer 5.x. binaries precompiled for Windows.

I know, that there is the MS4W ( I've been using it for testing) but in opinon
of my network amdins that solution is not safe enough for a proffessional
service with copyrighted data behind it.

What I am looking for is a MapServer to be put on top on Apache under Windows
OS. I thought I will find it on MapServer's website, but there is only a link
to MS4W and FWTools.

I will appreciate your help.

Kind regards:

Raf

Dr. Rafal Wawer

K.U.Leuven

R&D Division SADL (Spatial Application Division)

Celestijnenlaan 200e bus 2224

BE-3001 Leuven-Heverlee

Belgium

tel. 0032 16 329731