From: UMN MapServer Users List [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On
Behalf Of Robert Hyx
Sent: Friday, February 15, 2008 9:30 AM
To: MAPSERVER-USERS@LISTS.UMN.EDU
Subject: [UMN_MAPSERVER-USERS] Strange Projection Issue in MapServer

Hello Everyone,

I am having a strange problem with mapserver and reprojecting on the
fly. I have some imagery in mapserver that has been processed but is
still kept in its native projection 26915, and when I use the

PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:4326"
END

in the header (above the paths of the shape files)

and I use

PROJECTION
 "init=epsg:26915"
END

in each layer (above the path of each shape file), I get another version
of the imagery over on the other side of the world in addition to the
normal version of the imagery that appears in the correct place.

I have attached a png of what the imagery that appears in the incorrect
place looks like. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,

Robert