Please remove my email from this user list.
my email is registered as [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Note: forwarded message attached.

---------------------------------
--- Begin Message ---
hello I am new to java mapscript
at first try I failed.

~~~~~~~~~~
       mapObj map1=new mapObj("/usr/local/bartin1.map");
        if (map1==null) System.out.print("null");

        map1.getLayerByName("hey");
        String str1=map1.getProjection();
        System.out.print(str1);
        int str2=map1.getStatus();
        System.out.print(str2);
        //imageObj imgmap1=map1.draw();  /// it gives error

~~~~~~~~~~~

here is the related portion of the map file:

LAYER
CONNECTIONTYPE postgis
NAME "hey"
CONNECTION "user=orkun password= dbname=bzk2 host=localhost"
#DATA "wkb_geometry FROM shey63"
DATA "wkb_geometry from (select ogc_fid from shey7) as foo using
srid=32636 unique ogc_fid"
STATUS ON
PROJECTION
                proj=utm