From: LinuxWorld <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Date: Apr 10, 2007 10:41 AM
Subject: .org Pavilion Call for Papers Now Open
To: Luis <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>

*LinuxWorld Conference &
Expo<http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=2429170&c=1013588957&m=m&type=1&h=52FE0C7A5A2A7E014048DACA35FE079B>
*
August 6 - 9, 2007
Moscone Center
San Francisco, CA

Dear Luis,

Interested in LinuxWorld's .org Pavilion? Fill out the Application Form!

LinuxWorld Conference & Expo is looking for exhibitors for the .org
Pavilion, our free-of-charge exhibit area for free software and open source
projects. We're looking for projects that produce great software and can
host an informative, helpful booth for our attendees.

This year, we will be hosting an "un-conference" theater area adjacent to
the pavilion. If you would like a larger venue for works in progress, Q & A
sessions, demonstrations, and media, it's there for you.

Projects use LinuxWorld Conference & Expo for many reasons: to answer
questions from possible new users, to distribute copies of software, to
solicit donations, and to sell project merchandise.

If you have participated in the .org Pavilion at previous shows, you still
need to re-apply for it this time.

To submit for the .org Pavilion, please click
here<http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=2429171&c=1013588957&m=m&type=1&h=52FE0C7A5A2A7E014048DACA35FE079B>.

Don't forget! Birds-of-a-Feather sessions are still available. Click
here<http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/ct/ct.php?t=2429172&c=1013588957&m=m&type=1&h=52FE0C7A5A2A7E014048DACA35FE079B>to
submit.

Please contact Alison McCormack with any questions (508) 988-7880.

* This message was intended for [EMAIL PROTECTED]
We want to provide you with the most relevant information.

Click
here<http://emessaging.vertexcommunication.com/phase2/survey1/survey.htm?CID=wjvfou&action=update&[EMAIL
 PROTECTED]&_mh=ff0ebc1ff53de2c2806b889c75ee15e5>to
do the following:
* Change your email preferences
* Update your information
* Opt-out from our email programs

IDG World Expo, 3 Speen Street, Framingham, MA 01701 800-657-1474
*

<http://www.vertexcommunication.com/contact.htm>