> Here's my plug for Ohio Linux Fest too.  It's gonna rock.  Last year we
> broke the 1000 person barrier and had live nude penguins (jackass
> penguins at that!).  We could use some GNOMErs to help me work the booth
> and do some talks at the conference.  In particular, lots of people
> liked bling, so if someone wants to do a talk called "Beautifully Simple
> Bling", that would rock my world.
>
> --Patrick

Patrick,

I hopefully I will be able to attend Ohio Linux Fest this year, I was
going to attend but couldn't due to school requirements.  I did plan
to have our group attend conferences and help announce Gnome, i.e.
attend BarCamp Chicago and possibly pyCon next year which is going to
be in Chicago.

I have requested a mailing list from Gnome and whenever I get the list
I will post the info here.  Also does anybody know about requesting
web space from Gnome.  I would like to have chicago.gnome.org if
possible and if they could do the web hosting that would be great.  I
am not sure if they do this for other user groups, if not it would be
a nice thing to offer.

--Kevin

--
- specialKevin