Is there any opportunity to film some video at GUADEC?  I don't necessarily
know what we'd use it for (GNOME 3.0 launch?), but what if we had a
camcorder setup and invited people to stop by and answer 3 questions into
the camera:

1.  What do you love about GNOME?

2. What does GNOME mean to you?

And something else, I don't know, I'm just brainstorming.  It just seems
like a unique opportunity to at least get some footage, and we can figure
out what to do with it later.  (Make individual videos?  One big one?)

Paul