On Sat, 2013-05-25 at 12:46 -0700, Sriram Ramkrishna wrote:

> 1) Why do you have an initial spark that disappears and then
> reappears?  Is that some kind of attention grabber?
The idea was that the video started in a grey boring room. The initial
spark grabs the attention. You could also say that the grey room is the
current state of the user and that the initial spark is a symbol of
GNOME trying attempting to break through to the user.

> 2) I'm not sure I understand what "frog perspective" means?  So you
> have shiny pieces coming from the initial spark and then they fall
> against the camera?
Sorry, that's a term I translated from Danish with Google Translate...I
meant that the shiny pieces are falling, watched from a very low camera
angle. So yes, the pieces are falling against the camera.

> The rest seems okay from my perspective.. but I'm dubious about the
> intro.
Thank you for the feedback. I am currently working on setting up the
animation scene in Blender and will hopefully be able to show you a more
accurate mockup of the intro. I will also perform a brainstorm on how we
can otherwise create a good intro. Suggestions are always welcome, of
course! :-)