As you may be aware, the Indiana F/OSS Society is holding
the third annual Indiana LinuxFest and Technology Exposition in
Indianapolis July 26-28, 2013.  We are actively looking for
organizations to sponsor Indiana LinuxFest and are wondering if
GNOME would be interested.

Our sponsorship prospectus is available at
http://www.indianalinux.org/sponsors/prospectus - we have a variety of
sponsorship levels ranging from Copper level (any amount) to Title
Sponsor ("Indiana LinuxFest Presented by GNOME" for $10,000) as well as
additional sponsorship opportunities such as the program guide and
conference wristbands.

Please let me know if GNOME would be interested in sponsoring Indiana
LinuxFest or if there is anyone else at GNOME I should contact.

Thank you in advance,
Michael Schultheiss
Treasurer, Indiana F/OSS Society, Inc.