From: “Google Grants” <googlegra...@google.com>
Date: Wed, Jun 26, 2013 at 10:42 AM
Subject: Must Read: Google Grants Renewal Required
To: sto...@gnome.org

 [image: Google Grants] Must Read: Google Grants Renewal Required

*Google loves to give grants to nonprofits! But every now and again, we
need to make sure you are in fact still a registered nonprofit, and that
your AdWords account is compliant with Google Grants guidelines. Our Google
Grants renewal policy will require Google Grantees who have been in the
program longer than six months to submit updated nonprofit status
documentation, along with their AdWords Customer ID, for review. Google
Grants will continue to be available, and we'll likely request you renew
your eligible status every year **going forward. *

*What Next?*

*You don’t have to do anything yet! We wanted to give you a heads up that
the renewal policy is coming so that you can have your nonprofit status
documentation ready and you can review the Google Grants
guidelines<http://www.google.com/grants/eligibility.html> to
ensure your AdWords account is compliant. We plan to launch the renewal
policy in July 2013. We will provide a three week window for Google
Grantees to submit a renewal form at that time, so please be on the lookout
for an email in July.*
*

New URL Policy

We recently sent an email announcing a change to our URL policy. Google
Grantees are now only allowed to advertise the one URL associated with the
registered nonprofit listed in their original application. Please remove
extra URLs from your account before the renewal policy to avoid suspension
from the program.

Please refer to the renewal
FAQs<http://www.google.com/grants/renewalfaq.html>on the what, why,
when and how of the renewal policy.

Sincerely,

The Google Grants Team

Please note: this email acts as a notification only. Please do not reply.

© 2013 Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043

You've received this mandatory service announcement email to update you
about important changes to your Google Grants AdWords account.
 *