Guys, one of the *only* things that a lot of people get in FOSS in return
for their work is attribution.

I told you who the photos were by, I did not say that they were in the
public domain, the least you could have done in your press release is
attribute. Completely ignoring the fact that most works not in the public
domain is *not cool*.

This is not the first time this has happened. A photo of mine was used for
the Desktop Summit news post: that photo was licensed under CC-by and I was
not attributed. The Foundation therefore breached the license which makes
the Foundation liable.

By not complying with licenses, you put the Foundation at risk. Really not
cool, so please don't do it.

For the text:
- high-definition *and touch support*
- Intel donated only 5 laptops, not 6
- …Wayland as a result *of* this donated…

I strongly recommend that you list who received the laptops, who they are
working for and what they are working on for transparency reasons. If you
do not want to do it in the news article, I will blog about it as it is not
currently publicly available, which is not particularly open.