Ekaterina Gerasimova <kittykat3...@gmail.com> wrote:
>> I've started to migrate the wiki pages over to Engagement [1]. I've
>> also taken the opportunity to do some clean up at the same time. Let
>> me know if there's been any breakage as a result.
>
> Please redirect at least the most important GnomeMarketing pages to
> Engagement. For example, to redirect https://wiki.gnome.org/GnomeMarketing/
> to https://wiki.gnome.org/Engagement/, use #REDIRECT Engagement

Ah yes, I'd meant to do that. Seems that someone has taken care of it
now - thanks if that was you, Kat.

> Also, does anyone object if I rename "Channels" to "Services" for the social
> media?

I agree that "Channels" isn't a good name, but I'm not sure about
"Services" (it seems rather generic, also that page lists more than
social media accounts). Maybe "NewsChannels" or something?

>> Also, I wonder if we should move the Events page [2] under Engagement?
>
> I would prefer to see it left as it is for the same reasons that GUADEC and
> GNOME.Asia have their own pages. We also don't really want to end up with
> all wiki pages having really long URLs because that's a bit annoying.

GUADEC and GNOME.Asia are run by distinct groups of people, and they
have their own communication channels. One reason to move Events under
Engagement would be to make it clear who to get in touch with and
where discussion takes place. It also helps to keep the wiki in better
order. In general I would prefer to try and group our pages under
teams rather than spreading them out with no obvious structure.

Allan