On Wednesday 13 Oct 2010 14:12:19 Drew Jensen wrote:
> On Wed, 2010-10-13 at 10:34 +1000, Jean Hollis Weber wrote:
> > Dave, that comment might be better made in the other thread about a US
> > or North American marketing group, not this thread about ANZ--just so it
> > doesn't get lost or overlooked.
> >
> > --Jean
>
> Now hold on there - didn't I see an email where you guys where going to
> annex Hawaii. I've been thinking about that, OK, but if you want HI, you
> gotta take Paw Paw, West Virginia also, we get Papua, New Guinea and an
> island to be named later.
>
> If you agree - then all that's left is the pinky shake.
>
> //anonymous coward

Alright OKOKOK you can keep Hawaii just don't give us anything of west
Virginia, we only wanted Hawaii  for conference anyway, I was a Lost fan
(until the last episode) and I just wanted to nosy about the beach to see if I
could find the hatch. .

--
Graham Lauder,

INGOTs Assessor Trainer
(International Grades in Open Technologies)
www.theingots.org