> Hi,
>
> or - instead of making one video - why not make a challenge, a contest
> of some type, where people make their own video answering the question:
> How would you spend your $400?
>
> Each submission would be required to end with - Thank You LbreOffice -
> or some such - maybe ask them to hold up a piece of paper with
> LibreOffice lettered on it - or whatever they want..
>
> just a thought
>
> Drew

I like the idea of a contest, then we might be able to get several videos,
that way our chances of one of them going viral will be greatly increased.

We need to write the rules for the contest and find something to give the
winner.  and to judge the winner, we could say whoever gets the most views
on YouTube wins the prize.  This needs to have a start date and an end date.

James