My focus is to offer the DVD to anyone. BTW not a lot of people are aware of
LibO
in the US. So from a marketing POV it makes sence to promote it in every way
and offer it to bystanders at any opportunity.
Dave Johnson

On Dec 31, 2010 12:49 PM, "drew" <d...@baseanswers.com> wrote:

On Fri, 2010-12-31 at 12:32 +0100, Stefan Weigel wrote:
> Hi Tom,
>
> Am 31.12.2010 11:51, schrieb ...
> > the spirit of the agreement would make it more relevant to just let
people know
> > they can download the product for free and give them the LibreOffice
site?

> LibreOfficeBox, for example, contains the source code as well.

For LibreOffice true, and I would not want to distribute a DVD at a
Linux fest that did not contain that - but for the other FOSS packages
on the LibreOffieBox DVD - Binary only.

Thanks

Drew