Hi Drew, *,

Am Sonntag, 2. Januar 2011, 03:02:34 schrieb drew:
(...)

> Actually I read your earlier email on this question, this morning, over
> coffee. It is a really great question and has a number of facets to it.

I don't have a coffee yet ;-)

> I've thought about it most of the day, on and off, while I worked on I
> planned to have been doing today - making another small marketing style
> video for the project and the product.
(...)
> I hope you find this small video reasonable. It is, admittedly, targeted
> to the US, but then that is where I is, as we say.
>
> http://www.youtube.com/libreofficevols
(...)

I think the text in some shots are too much and too little. Maybe this is due
to my
old age and my native language.

Is there a way to bring the music more into the background (or maybe change it
another one) and get a speaker inside. Please don't let the audience read out
some
text in the video and operate more with visuals: association of
Textprocessor-View
with the LibreOffice Writer icon etc.

> > important mission for marketing is to recruit contributors.
>
> +1
+1

Regards,
Andreas