On 1/27/11 10:08 AM, Tom Davies wrote:
It does seem a much fairer review and much more competently done than most of
the others i have read so far.  The nice slideshow is an interesting gimmick and
was a nice touch.

I had a phone conversation with Fahmida, and I have provided the screenshots for the slide show. She was interested in understanding why we have moved away from Oracle more than in a comparison between MS Office and LibreOffice (and I think that at the moment it is better to avoid a feature by feature comparison).

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com