> Just in case you are not aware, Italo Vignoli is our marketing lead. We rely
> very much on his marketing expertise and wisdom.

Thanks for your kind words. I can add something for the brazilians here: I am
Italian, but Brazil is my second house as I have adopted a Brazilian boy from
Pirassununga (Cachaca 51) 17 years ago (he is now 23), and I have been in
Brazil several times. I understand Portuguese and I can even say a few words.
Picanha is my favourite dish, and I am actually planning to retire in Brazil
(in around 10 years from now). Ciao, Italo