Le 2011-06-22 11:54, Marc Paré a écrit :
Le 2011-06-22 13:54, Charles-H. Schulz a écrit :
Le Wed, 22 Jun 2011 11:49:57 -0400,
Marc Paré<m...@marcpare.com>  a écrit :

Le 2011-06-22 11:21, Italo Vignoli a écrit :
On 6/22/11 5:16 PM, C. Olofson wrote:

Unfortunately, I just now (1515 UTC) received the same message.
The room is unlocked, but I have to deal with a German interface,
and I might make mistakes (because I don't speak German).

Hi Italo

Craig and myself are on the IRD #documentfoundation. It looks like
the phone hookup will not work? If not, we can re-schedule.

Cheers

Marc

Folks, it's a pity. We're over there on the call with Drew and Italo...

The phone number is locked.

Marc

Sorry, I meant to say the voice says "the conference master has locked the room"

Marc

--
Marc Paré
http://www.parEntreprise.com