Hi,

I dialed into the same number I dial into every month - I was the first
one there apparently. Then Italo said hello, followed by the system
stating that Lecture mode was engaged. I then went to IRC and posted
same. The system then let myself and Charles enter the room - but
apparently no one else.

Italo posted some minutes of the meeting to the ML vs the wiki later
that day. I responded on the ML with some updates. I suppose those
emails should go to the wiki for minutes of the meeting, but Italo or I
could do that.

So - I am simply asking if the hour long conversation that took place
between the three of us was recorded.

Thanks,

Drew