On Mon, 2011-08-01 at 20:39 +0100, Tom Davies wrote:
> Hi :)
> +1
> I definitely liked those.  The first originals, ages ago, were pretty
> fantastic
> too.  On my monitor the "t" in Suite was slightly difficult to see but that
> might be a slight colour-blindness on my part or bad settings on my monitor.
> There are darker tones of the same colour in the Draw logo on the same image.
>
> Lower parts of the cube or sphere might be easier if there is a problem but
> it's
> probably just me.

I had that same thoughts about the 'i' and 't' characters - I thought of
a change in color, actually tried a half dozen shades, but still and
also thought about adding a very smaller shadow/border to just one axis
- the base image unfortunately I only have from the wiki as a lossy PNG,
so the background gets ever so darker when I recreate another PNG, or at
least I believe that is true.

Anyway .. I'll try fiddle with it then a little, would you be chance be
interested in the GIMP xcf file for this - all the different elements
are separated, layered and can be changed independently.

//drew