On 08/11/2011 12:24 PM, Florian Effenberger wrote:

So, indeed, for the marketing contacts, I am open on how to choose the
regions. :) Best is if the local groups give feedback what would make
most sense, and we compile that in a wiki page.

I think that once we have a network of marketing contacts, they can appoint a regional coordinator according to their needs. Of course, this makes sense for English and Spanish as the languages span over continents. But I would start with local marketing contacts, as we absolutely need to increase the level of marketing activities.

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com