On 08/16/2011 02:27 PM, Danishka Navin wrote:

What do you think about releasing an official presentation slides and
talking points to the community?

Hi Danishka, this is something that I have had in my ToDo list for a few months. I have done several TDF presentations during the last few months, and I should be able to put together a slide pack for early September (as I have a presentation planned for the second weekend of the month). In any case, I would like to discuss the slide pack with the marketing community at the Paris conference before considering it "official".

--
Italo Vignoli
italo.vign...@gmail.com