On 25 Sep 2011, at 21:49, Christoph Noack wrote:

> Please check whether the banners are okay - marketing-wise. For
> feedback, please use either the marketing list (reply to this mail) or
> the design list. Since these banner closely follow our branding language
> (see later), I suggest to replace the older proposals with these new
> ones. So, please tell us whether everything fits (size, format,
> claim, ...) ... or not ;-) Comments appreciated...

These are good work - thanks, See.

Personally, I would change the order of the words. I would write:

Power-packed personal productivity suite
Free, libre and open source for
Windows, Macintosh and GNU/Linux

That makes the core descriptive text together and makes it strongly
alliterative, puts the differentiating values on their own line and means that
each line has a distinctive purpose.

Cheers,

S.