I would me most grateful for the printed LibreOffice user manual. I intend to
use it in my one-on-one product presentation. I am trying to get, long-time MSO
non-profits to change to LibO. This is a daunting task. Here in Tennessee, USA
MSO is the default standard even for non-profit church schools. I will make my
pitch and see where it goes from there. My job, as a non-paid, LibreOffice
marketeer is to ask the questions that the Microsoft sales rep chooses not to
ask. I have to present a real paradigm change from MSO to free software. I have
to give them a real reason to change. Not just for monies sake. I have to
convince them that they need the product. I have no budget, no expense account.
I do have a full-time job working in dialysis. I am a full time student also. I
choose to ask for a book vice money because, a book cannot be spent on other
things. I know you don't know me… But I am very dedicated. I view the loose
association of marketing folks as a barrier not an advantage. Like I said, I
have no budget. I have a family. A wife and four kids. This is what I choose to
do on my spare time.

Dave Johnson, USN-FR (HM2)
davefilms...@gmail.com
davefilms...@me.com

http://www.davefilms.us
(619) 335-5314Dave Johnson DUNS number: 826989779

"Please do not send me Microsoft Office. Send OpenDocument instead!
http://fsf.org/campaigns/opendocument/";