Hi Charles,

Charles-H. Schulz wrote on 2013-01-26 19:38:
The slogan is elaborated privately just like the PR and is part of the PR.
There's no committee per se, only Marc, Italo, myself and Florian.

I didn't manage to join the call as I was on the road (even more thank you very much for running this!), so I don't want to distract more than necessary, but:

Any objections of dealing with that through the private marketing list? I agree that certain parts need to be private, but still we should try to be as inclusive as possible, so the private marketing list might be a good compromise.

Florian