because is not the logo of PDF files, but of the GNU PDF project (which is a
completely different thing)

LibreOffice writes and reads PDF files, and PDF - when referred to the file
format - is an Adobe trademark with a specific icon (I have been the main
spokesperson for PDF in Italy from 1992 to 1997, so I know quite a bit about
PDF)

Italo Vignoli
Sent from Mobile