On Fri, Mar 28, 2014 at 8:27 AM, Sveinn í Felli <s...@fellsnet.is> wrote:
> Þann fös 28.mar 2014 09:45, skrifaði K-J LibreOffice:
>>
>> Hi Charles, Sophie,
>> Am 28.03.2014 10:36, schrieb Charles-H. Schulz:
>>>
>>> Sophie,
>>>

>>> Let me spread the word on Twitter :-)
>>>
>>> @DesignTeam: hello? Somebody around here?
>>

>> If I find time for it this weekend I will have a look for a
>> proposal.
>>

> Did a quick and dirty adaptation based on the Paris 2011 template:
> <https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/File:Proposal_LibOConf2014_Template.odp>
> At least there is now a starting point.

Hi Sveinn,

Thanks for the submission! Could you please upload a thumbnail and add
a row to the table here?
https://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Events/2014/LibreOffice_Annual_Conference/Presentation_Template#Proposals

Danke,
--R

P.S. I wonder what it would take to teach MediaWiki about ODF
files...it would be slick if it could generate those thumbnails itself
:-)