Hi all,

Last saturday I made a lecture in google hangout about LibreOffice and we had an idea during the conference. Once a month, in the last saturday, we'll organize a conference, having lectures and a kind of bugtracking. The participants were interested to test LibreOffice online and having someone of the community interacting with them. I liked the idea. It's something that I never tried online, but I'll do. The idea is to collect the bugs and report in the bugzila.

The next conference will be on May 31 at 3:00 p.m. and I created an account in the site Mconf.org. https://mconf.org/webconf/libreofficebr - here we can have chat, video and share the screen.

So, I just wanted to share the iniciative, let's see what it's gonna happen. The people were very excited with the idea.

Best,

--
Eliane Domingos de Sousa
Comunidade LibreOffice Brasil