Hello everyone,

My name is Anxhelo, I'm a TDF member and LibreOffice contributor, mainly
on translations and part of the design team. I am a part of Open Labs
Hackerspace in Tirana, Albania and we are organizing LibreOffice month
which will be held in December. For that reason, I decided to implement
a minimalistic design for a generic banner, which will help to promote
LibreOffice.

I am sharing it with you as an attachment and would love your feedback,
anything you like/dislike and/or would like to add/remove.

Best regards,

Anxhelo.

--
Anxhelo Lushka