Hi Vignesan,
Good to see some one from India asking about LibreOffice promotion. You are
welcome to do that.
If you have any specific thing to ask or discuss, we can talk to each other.
You can send me your details like your city, contact number, etc on
cpdhutad...@yahoo.com (Do not send your personal information on mailing list as
these are public, unless you dont mind making it public)
That way, we will get to know each other and then we can plan further
activities in regards to promotion.
We also have India specific mailing list. You can subscribe to the list by
sending email to india+subscr...@global.libreoffice.org.
Thanks sophie for CC'ing me on this email.
Regards,Chandrakant Dhutadmal.On Wednesday, July 5, 2017, 4:01:23 PM GMT+5:30,
Sophie <gautier.sop...@gmail.com> wrote:

Hi Vignesan,
Le 04/07/2017 à 19:30, Vignesan Selvam a écrit :
> Hi,
> I'm Vignesan Selvam,
> I love open source, i want to create awareness in india about the
> opensource and libreoffice.
> Nearly 95% of the people unaware of the free source and libreoffice.
> I need a permission to conduct seminar and workshop on libreoffice.

Welcome to the project! I've added Chandrakant in copy of this mail,
together with the Indian team he just conducted a survey about
LibreOffice usage in India which will be soon published. I'm sure he
will be able to help you and point you to existing resources.

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org