Were you wanting to post this on LibreOffice's User list?
You emailed the post to me and not the thread.

I will forward it to the user's list.

On 08/15/2017 05:18 AM, Patrice DUMAS wrote:

Hi,

>Thought it would be better to start a new thread for this. . . .
>I have been doing some work on the "Writer - Quick Reference Guide and >Cheat-sheet" >http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/CheatSheets <http://wiki.documentfoundation.org/Documentation/CheatSheets>

I read your message from documentfoundation.org archives.

Congratulation for your contribution.

In my opinion, it would be fruitful to create a printable PDF file with only
shortcut for Writer, Calc.
(i.e. create them with the CC licence cheat sheet generatorhttps://www.cheatography.com
Theses Pdf seems not exist, even yet onhttp://www.cheat-sheets.org/

Best regards,