Hi Biraj and welcome,

Le 18/04/2018 à 11:10, Biraj Karmakar a écrit :
> Hi all,
>
> I am Biraj Karmakar, live in India, Open Source Contributor since last 8
> years. I have been associated with Mozilla, VLC, GNOME, Django, Sailfish,
> FUEL Project and many more. You can call me I am die hard open source lover.
>
> By profession, I am professional Linguist for Bengali language. Also I am
> doing QA, Digital marketing, Digital literacy campaign, Open Source
> Consulatnt etc.
>
> I use Libre Office in my personal pc. I love it. I always try to convince
> my cleint to use Libre office for their work.
>
> Now I want to contribute here officially. I want to start contributing here
> in marketing and translation for Bengali India language.
>
> Please help to get started.

Concerning the translation, do you have an account on our translation
tool here:
https://translations.documentfoundation.org/
and did you get in touch with Jamil from the Bengali translation team?
You'll find most of the information to join the l10n team from here
https://www.libreoffice.org/community/localization/
but don't hesitate if you have any question.

Kind regards
Sophie

--
Sophie Gautier sophie.gaut...@documentfoundation.org