Hi Sidorela, all,

Sidorela Uku wrote on 1/14/19 8:19 PM:

> On the next steps, some changes to do:
> - we need to add 'cookie policy' and maybe also 'privacy policy'
> - manage translations. From the link I shared we can translate by
> editing the code files. We will have a look maybe to use a translation
> platform, to make it easier for community to get involved.
> - Improve design and graphics. Replace LO logo and favicon.
>
> Those are some notes weworked with these days.
>
> In terms of next steps, would be nice if we worked back and forth on
> this for the next weeks untill January and transfer the code to an
> official TDF or LibreOffice owned git repo with the ultimate goal of
> going live in February.
>
> What do you think?

Really nice to see this!
I mostly missed the discussion and work leading to this, so forgive me
if my question is not relevant.
Having played a bit with the choices, I have the idea that people might
need more context or extra pointers with some of the outcomes.
E.g. Marketing > Booth materials just leads to a wiki with a list. A bit
more smart landing place, with intro, pointers and advice how to join,
would make sense, I think.
But maybe this is already planned?

greetings,
Cor