Congrats Naruhiko, Shinji, and others for the good show. It is great that in
Asia we have good support for various places.

Unfortunately, I could not join you due to some visa issues. I followed things
our Telegram group and all the things looked interesting.

Keep up good work buddies.

Sincerely,
Sreekanth V K

Sent with ProtonMail Secure Email.