Dear Marketing Team of The Document Foundation,

I hope this email finds you well. My name is Anshuman (Ansh) and I am writing
to introduce myself and express my interest in contributing to TDF's marketing
efforts.

I am originally from India and have been residing in Mainland China for the
past nine years. I hold an MBA from a prestigious school in China and have
worked in the field of consumer insights and marketing strategy for both the
brand side (with ABInBev) and consultancy side (with Kantar). During my
engineering degree in India, I became passionate about the world of FOSS and
even attended some events in Bangalore back in 2008. As such, FOSS is very near
and dear to my heart.

I will be going on a sabbatical for a few months beginning in June, and I would
love to contribute to TDF's marketing efforts during this time and beyond.
While most of my experience is in market analysis and strategy development for
consumer goods, I am eager to gain marketing execution experience in the field
of software/Hi-tech. I can help with presentations and translations for my
native language Hindi, and I am also happy to join strategy and brainstorming
sessions to learn from you.

Thank you for taking the time to read my email. I look forward to the
possibility of working with you and contributing to the important work that The
Document Foundation is doing.

Kind regards,
Anshuman (Ansh)