I believe it is a grave error to build a marketing calendar around "holidays"
of the traditional retail industry , the sales and marketing touchstones should
be around a different calendar that is appropriate and related to the software
we are selling, i.e. business and technological milestones. We are selling a
contrarian product so a contrarian calendar and sales cycle is in order. thus
we achieve the proper differentiation from the crowd.

Plan Your Work and Work Your Plan
with The Vital Portal

Alphonso Whitfield
i...@thevitalportal.com