On Sat, Feb 16, 2013 at 12:32 AM, Alexandro Colorado <j...@oooes.org> wrote:
> Hi I want to know if there is any good OpenOffice demo video. Not only
> a commercial but something that is between a video tutorial and an
> announcement.  Specially for 3.4.

I think Drew did a video for AOO 3.4, but it was more of an announcement teaser.

> I know some tutorials like ShowMeDo, and others, but I would like only
> 1 video in something like an infomercial.
>
> Some videobloggers have done episodes like Nixie Does Linux :
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sloEMUt7n5Q
>
> Or even like Tekzilla https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iA6beBwaIHA

Searching YouTube for "Apache OpenOffice" I get over 2000 hits.  Some
of them look good.  An interesting idea would be to have a page on our
website (or wiki) that links to a curated selection of the best of
these videos.

-Rob