Here are the binding votes, with names abbreviated as:

CR = Chris Rottensteiner
KGa = Kevin Grignon A
KGb = Kevin Grignon AB
SM = Samer Monsour
none = none of the above

PMC       1st     2nd     3rd     4th     5th
robweir   CR      KGa     KGb     SM
regina    none    CR      Logo-39 Logo-28
rgb-es    none    SM      CR      KGa     KGb
arist      SM      CR      KGa     none
kschenk   Logo-28 Logo-31 KGb     CR      none
pescetti  CR      SM      none    KGa     KGb
hdu       KGa     KGb     Logo-11 SM      CR
khirano   none    KGa     CR      SM      KGb
mayongl   none    CR      KGa
alg       none    CR      SM      KGb     KGa
orw       CR      SM      none
jsc       CR      none    SM      KGa
af        CR      SM      KGa     none
arielch   none
pj        CR      Logo-04

We have 15 ballots, so 8 votes are required to win.

With Instant Runoff Voting we proceed in multiple rounds.  In each
round we tally the votes, see if anyone logo has the majority.  If
none do, then we drop the lowest scoring logo and reallocate the votes
for those who picked the lowest scoring logo to their next ordered
preference.  Ties are broken by "looking forward" to next level
preferences.

Round 1
------------

CR: 6 votes
none: 6 votes
SM: 1 vote
Logo-28: 1 vote

There is a tie for last place (SM and Logo-28) so we look forward to
2nd place preferences as a tiebreaker and see that SM has 4 votes and
Logo-28 has zero.  So we drop Logo-28 and move to Kay's 2nd preference
(Logo-31) for Round 2.

Round 2
------------

CR: 6 votes
none: 6 votes
SM: 1 vote
Logo-31: 1 vote

Again, no logo has a majority, so we drop the lowest scoring logo.
Again, a tie, so we look forward at next preferences where SM has 4
votes and Logo-31 has zero.  So we drop Logo-31 and move to Kay's next
preference (KGb) for Round 3.

Round 3
------------

CR: 6 votes
none: 6 votes
SM: 1 vote
KGb: 1 vote

Again, no logo has a majority, so we drop the lowest scoring logo.
Again, a tie, so we look forward at next preference where SM has 4
votes and KGb has 1.  So we drop KGb and move to Kay's next preference
(CR) for Round 4.

Round 4
------------

CR: 7 votes
none: 6 votes
SM: 1 vote

Again, no logo has a majority, so we drop the lowest scoring logo, SM,
and reallocate Andrew's vote to his next choice, CR for round 5.

Round 5

CR: 8 votes
none: 6 votes

CR now has the majority and wins.  Note this is intuitively obvious as
well, since 75% of the ballots rated CR higher than none.

Regards,

-Rob