Am 07/22/2014 02:05 PM, schrieb Andrea Pescetti:
Copying the (international) dev list for tacit approval. If nobody
objects within 3 days, people who are maintaining the German page
http://www.openoffice.org/de/marketing/referenzkunden.html
will add you. Note: in general we don't link to third-party sites, so
the link to your company site may be removed from your record.

If you don't see the change done within a reasonable timeframe (but
please allow at least one week), please write back!

thanks for your request. I've added a new entry with your data and short description to the list (sorted via ZIP code).

However, as Andrea already said, I've not added the link as we don't link back to other sites.

Marcus