Samer Mansour wrote:
I've responded saying the information there is correct, but some reason our
video is no longer there. I don't know what happened to the older video,
its just a white space now. I'd rather remove the white-space until a
suitable video is available.

If I click the link I end up at http://sourceforge.net/projects/openofficeorg.mirror/?source=blog and there I see the video. There's an ad playing before it, then the 4.0.1 video and other videos play.

By the way, if you have admin access to the project could you look into fixing the "Download latest version" link? See http://markmail.org/message/ftvqohdjl7bkznc6 It's quite important to do so close to the release.

Regards,
  Andrea.